The Residence Les Colchiques hotel is committed to raising awareness and providing information to the customers of energy saving management.
We have put switches in the rabbet doors window to cut the heating when they are open and ask you to turn off the lights and turn down the radiators when you leave the room.
Can you imagine how many towels are washed unnecessarily every day around the world and therefore the huge amount of water and laundry used at the expense of our environment. Thanks to your contribution by using your towels more than once, you participate in respect and protection of the environment.
– Sorting of household waste: paper, green waste, household waste.
– Sorting of industrial waste: packaging cartons, used food oils.
– Sorting of toxic waste: remote control batteries, neon lights, printer ink cartridges, photocopier toners or empty bottles containing products that are harmful to the environment.
Buy local products and if possible in season: At breakfast you will find the traditional jams Châtelain de Chorges, coffee Mokalp artisanal roasting Hautes-Alpes.
In the restaurant seasonal products are in the spotlight, we also offer the Domaine de Trébaudon de Tallard wine range in red / rosé and white.
At the bar you will find the Génépy of the Hautes-Alpes, the Pear William of the Hautes-Alpes and of course the Mokalp coffee.
1. We participate in the fight against climate change and the waste of oil resources.
2. We promote the development of the economy of our region and of our country, and especially of a quality agriculture.
3. We contribute to the preservation of the diversity of fruits and vegetables, know-how attached to food products, and rural landscapes.
4. We benefit from cooler products that are better for our health and that of our families.